Layout

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Curve Balls

A lot of people get used to the everyday routine: get up, go to work, go to class, go home. Repeat. It gets a little to comfortable. Then life throws you through a loop, what do you do? You panic? Stress out? Lean on the ones you love? You think that would be easy, but in reality its the hardest thing in the world. What happens when the people you think would be there the most, isn't there at all? You're heart broken, right? But what I learn is that the people who weren't there, when you needed them, but expect you to be there for them when they need something, they aren't really friends and shouldn't be in your life to begin with. Friendship isn't a one way street, its two way. Even if its a phone call to check up, or a random text to make you smile, that means more then anything. Getting comfortable with your lifestyle and then something happens that's not expected can really throw you off. No I wasn't dying, and no it wasn't life threatening, but it was very scary and emotional for me. First time being in a hospital, first time having surgery, telling me something was wrong with my ovaries and there might be a problem having children later in life, its scary and emotional for a person. I am very blessed I have a wonderful man who was by my side as much as they would let him, and when I told him to go get dinner, he was there for me, and I couldn't ask for a better support. My family was very much amazing too. My Daddy stayed with my from 230 -1030 Friday. I am very blessed with my family and David's support, but when I find out that I'm not as important to some of my "friends" that I thought I was, its a punch in the gut. Thank you Rob Seaman, Carrie O'Sullivan, Jessi & Greg Linnewebber, and Marilyn Bulthuis for visiting me. I love you all. And everyone who sent me text messages to check up on me. I appreciate you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment