Layout

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

So I will be the first one to admit, I do not go to church every Sunday. Honestly, I can't go to church every Sunday due to me working two jobs. And you know what? I'm okay with that, because I know Jesus knows I love him, and he knows that I'm saved by grace. Church is just a physical place that people go to, to hear a man/woman preach about the great news, as well as surround themselves with people who have the same beliefs as them.

Which takes me to my very aggravating statement. If you don't believe in the same things as someone else, you have no right to sit there and bash them, or talk crap. We were made differently for a reason. If this world was made as the exact same people, it would a very boring world, let alone a very boring life. So yes, we are going to believe differently, whether its Catholic, Lutheran, Baptist, Wiccan, Christian, what have you. We believe differently, but that doesn't give us any right to sit there and bash our friends, family, or peers about what they believe. We can stand up for what we believe in, but there is no reason to bash each other. Only one person can judge, unless you're name is God, don't do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment