Layout

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Lady Gaga Changing after being put on the spot?

Many people in the Spread the Word to End the Word community was very offended when Lady Gaga said that "That's ______" when asked if she copied a Madonna song to make "Born this Way." Many people wrote on the internet about it and what not, and she wrote back to them saying, “My apologies for not speaking thoughtfully. To anyone that was hurt, please know that it was furiously unintentional. An honest mistake, requires honesty to make.”

I honestly do not think this is a real apology...more of a butt saving. She pretty much said she said the R-word in anger, well what if I said the N word in anger, does that mean that I only say it in anger, or do I say it on a regular basis as slang? It more of the regular basis. No one says something just out of anger, and not in everyday slang. I'm sorry but I do not accept her apology, and honestly think she is a phoney, trying to get media attention, and will do anything to get fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment